PADI Dry Suit Diver
Wanna stay warm and toasty on a dive? Then dive dry.
Yes! Unlike a wet-suit, a dry suit seals you off from the outside water and that keeps you warm! Even in surprisingly cold water.
What You Learn
- Gain the knowledge and skills to safely don, dive with, doff and store a dry-suit.
- Get introduced to the different types of suits so you can make a very informed decision if considering purchasing a dry suit.
- Dry suit buoyancy control skills
- Dry suit maintenance, storage and basic repair
- Undergarment (fleece or overall-type garments worn under the dry suit) options
- Minimum Age 10
- Open water (or junior) or qualifying rating
- PADI Dry suit diving Crew Pack (DVD & Manual)
- Cold Water Scuba Diving Equipment
- Dry Suit
<< Back to “Dive Courses”