PADI Night Diver
As the sun sets, you don your dive gear, slip on your scuba mask and bite down on your dive regulator. A deep breath and you step off the boat – into the underwater night. Although you’ve seen this reef many times before, this time you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light.
What You Learn
- Night dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems.
- How to control your buoyancy at night.
- Entries, exits and underwater navigation at night,
- Nocturnal aquatic life, since many of the plants and animals you’ll see are different
- Minimum age 12
- Open water or Junior Open Water
- PADI Night Diver Crew Pack
- Basic Scuba Gear & Dive Light
- Course Duration: 3 Dives
- Price: 259 €
Buy online now and save 10%
<< Back to “Dive Courses”