PADI Enriched Air (NITROX)
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
What You Learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer.
- Minimum Age 12
- Open Water Diver or Qualifying Rating
- Enriched Air Diver Crew Pack
- Basic Scuba Gear
- Dive Regulator
<< Back to “Dive Courses”