PADI Multilevel Diver
Maximise your dive time in Tenerife so you can explore more! In this course, you learn how to plan dives that extend your bottom time by crediting you for slower nitrogen absorption when you ascend to a shallower depth. That’s the way you really dive, after all.
What You Learn
- You’ll learn what multilevel diving is and why you want to plan for multilevel dives.
- You’ll also get to see the various types of multilevel dive calculators (including dive computers),
- You’ll learn about multilevel dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques, and potential problems.
- You’ll plan a multilevel dive profile and dive it with your PADI Instructor.
You learn how to:
- Plan and execute multilevel dives (different depths on the same dive)
- Back up your dive computer and plan multilevel dives
- Maximize your no stop time.
- 12 Years old
- Open Water Diver or qualifying rating
- Electronic Recreational Dive Planner
- Basic Scuba Gear
- Optional Dive Computer
<< Back to “Dive Courses”